This sets includes the current editions of all 10 books allowed in the exam center for the MS Building Construction Contractor Exam.
The set includes;
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Handling and Erection of Steel Joists & Joist Girders
- International Building Code – 2006
- Modern Masonry – Brick, Block and Stone
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Safety Standards for the Construction Industry
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Roofing Construciton & Estimating
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning
Please note: This set does not include the “Mississippi Contractor’s Guide to Business Law and Project Management Book” needed for the separate Business Law exam.