This sets includes all 8 books allowed in the exam center for the MS Residential Builder Exam.
The set includes;
- BCSI – The Guide to Good Practice for the Handling, Installing, Restraining and Bracing Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- International Building Code 2006
- Modern Masonry – Brick, Block & Stone
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Standards for the Construction Industry
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
Please note: This set does not include the “Mississippi Contractor’s Guide to Business Law and Project Management Book” needed for the separate Business Law exam.