This reference book set contains the most current edition of the most popular reference books recommended by PSI Exam Services for the NC Residential Contractor Exam.
The set includes;
- NC State Residential Code
- BCSI – The Guide to Good Practice for the Handling, Installing, Restraining and Bracing Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry – Brick, Block & Stone
- NASCLA – NC Edition
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Standards for the Construction Industry
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
This is a partial open book exam. Only the books hi-lighted in red are allowed in the exam center.