This set includes the current editions of all 6 books allowed in the exam center for the SC Residential Builder Contractor Exam.
The set includes;
- BCSI – The Guide to Good Practice for the Handling, Installing, Restraining and Bracing Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- International Residential Code 2015
- Modern Masonry – Brick, Block & Stone
Please note: This set does not include the “South Carolina Residential Contractor’s Guide to Business Law and Project Management Book” needed for the separate Business Law exam.